The summer is here and it’s time to kick off your shoes and stick your toes in the sand!
If your toes aren’t quite ready to make their beach debut I have a few tips to get your feet summer ready and a few polish colors that are ‘sea’ worthy!
5 Pedicure Essentials For Beautiful Summer Feet
The perfect pedicure isn’t only about the polish and cool nail art. Pamper your feet and make your pedicure last:
1. Scrub + exfoliate: Dry skin on the heels of your skin aren’t a good look, slather on the scrub and slough away dead skin // Clarisonic Pedi Buff
2. File + Buff: Keep rough spots in check my filing them away. I keep my file in the shower and use it every other day, make sure you’re careful and avoid the actual nail // Tweezerman Foot File
3. Moisturize + Pamper: Once done exfoliating and filing give your feet a treat. I moisturize right before going to bed and put on a pair of thick socks to lock in the moisture // Bliss Foot Patrol Cream
4. Revitalize + Hydrate: When I spend alot of time at the pool or at the beach my cuticles become rough and dull. Adding some healing oil to them instantly makes them look and feel healthier // Essie Apricot Oil
5. Shine + Protect: Lock in that gorgeous color with an intense shine that will also help with chips. Some brands do double duty quick drying formulas // Sally Hansen Triple Shine Top Coat
Sea-Worthy Polish Picks
These hues are inspired by the sea and will have you looking effortlessly chic all summer long: