You may get tired by preparing various recipes of pork, beef or chicken. You may even have prepared various recipes of fish those have given you a lot pleasure or accolade from various quarters. Do not be complacent! Maybe your next door neighbor will someday prepare some unique vegetable dish and stun you and if that happens, attention will swiftly shift from you. May be someone is planning to prepare grilled vegetables this weekend to be the master chef in your locality. Do not worry-preparing grilled vegetable is very easy! It is one of these easy recipes which you can prepare without much arrangement.
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 3 tps of balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves that should be minced
- 1 tps of fresh Italian parsley leaves which should be chopped
- 1 tps fresh basil leaves those should be chopped as well
- 1/2 tps fresh rosemary leaves those should be chopped finely
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and halved
- 3 yellow squash (total amounting to 1 lb ), sliced along its length into 1 half inch thick rectangles
- 3 zucchini (about 12 oz in all), sliced along its length into half inch -thick rectangles
- 3 Japanese eggplant (12 oz total), sliced along its length into 1half inch thick rectangles
- 12 Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 bunch (1lb) asparagus, which should be properly trimmed and washed
- 12 green onions whose roots have been chopped off
- One fourth cup and 2 tps of olive oil
The first step to make grilled vegetable recipe for a barbeque is to place a wide pan over the grill that should be heated moderately. By the time the grill warming up, let us concentrate on the vegetables. Use your hand to mix the vegetables with one fourth cup of olive oil and spray salt and pepper on the vegetables properly. Now that you have done so, place the pan that you have already placed on the grill and stir them lightly they get lightly charred and tender all over. The time duration will obviously vary depending upon the vegetable you are grilling – say, if you are grilling bell peppers, you should grill it for 8-10 minutes, in case of yellow squash or mushrooms, eggplant or zucchini, it should be for 7 minutes and if you are preparing asparagus you should take the pan off after only 4 minutes and arrange it on a tray. If you want your grilled vegetable to bear the brownish marks of grilling do not move them frequently while they are on the grills.